Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bringing In The New Year


Amanda,

I lit a christmas candle for you last night as I sat and watched the ball drop. I took a few pics of the candle burning and tried to get a picture of the ball dropping on TV but the ball fell much to fast. Bringing in the new year just isn't the same knowing that your family didn't get to bring it in with you. This new year will be so different in so many ways. My New Year Resolution is to keep your memory alive, stay intouch with your family, and to continue to pray for your baby girls. Missing you dearly with every ounce of my being, Love you lots, and hope that you still hear me when I have my small talks with you and when I look up to the heavens and tell you I love you Miss Amanda with all my heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw your blog while blog 'surfing' and I just want to say that I am so sorry for your loss & these are beautiful words that you are sharing.
On a personal note, I noticed that I share the same birthday as Amanda.
Again, I am sorry for your pain.

Suzette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.