Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Had A Dream

A Dream That Sparked A Memory Of Amanda

Last night as I lay sleeping I went into this really strange dream. Not sure how the dream connected to you because I don't recall you even being in the dream at all; but, it did spark a memory of a few years ago. I wanted to dye my hair and you were the one I called and talked to about the color that I wanted to dye it. You told me of this place down in Laurens that had wigs of all colors. You told me that you would love to ride down there with me, show me where this place was and help me try on these wigs to see if that color would look good on me. The next day I picked you up and off we went to Laurens. I'm so glad we done that as the wigs showed that color would not have been the right color at all for me, we spent the whole afternoon together just tring on wigs, that was a lot of fun. I wonder if you were here today if you'd remember what we saw on the way down to laurens as we passed by this big pond, unexplainable for sure. I know I told you then thank you for going with me as it did save me money, time and patience. I don't remember everything we discussed that day but I do remember us laughing a lot, the sound of your laughter was so unique and I'd give anything to hear it one more time. God knows my heart and the pain it still feels of missing you so badly.

This dream and all that it reminds me of also reminds me of a song.
One More Day
By - Diamond Rio

No comments: