Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Friends


I learned some time back that a dear friend of mine has cancer. He went through the treatments and was on his road to recovery when he learns that his wife now has cancer. She too went through all the treatments and was on her road to recovery when they learn that her cancer has spread to her liver and possibly other organs. It's always hard when just one person has cancer and I know God won't put more on one than they can handle. I have to wonder how often does and why is it that both husband and wife have to have such a illness as these two people have.


They have a daughter 25 years of age, how hard this must be on her as she just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. No time to brag or show off the precious baby as she's busy running back and forth to doctors appointments with both her parents. For all the people that believe in prayer I ask that you pray for this family as they need all our prayers, and please continue to pray for Amanda's three babies also, as they still miss their mother as they always will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cancer is such a horrible thing. Wayne (my husband) is having to stay strong for his father right now who was diagnosed in April 07 with stage 4 colon cancer. It has spread to his lungs and Omentum. The treatments are so barbarick! We thought last month that we were at the end with him. Turns out he is just really depressed so he don't eat and just sleeps all day. This was causing a failure to thrive. I pray that your friends stay positive thru this trying time, hope is 90% of the battle.
I love you Aunt Susan, I really need to come see you.
Kathy