Saturday, January 3, 2009

Today January 3rd 2009


7 months ago our lives as we knew it changed forever. It's hard to believe that it's been 7 months already, when it seems like yesterday you just entered my life. The pain from losing you has been more than I can take. You wouldn't believe how the pain has effected me, it's as though it has wipped out my memory bank of you. I read that is normal and within time it'll come back. I really hope that this is true, because when I do recall something about you it's when I'm talking with someone else and they'll say something that will spark a memory or when sitting here watching the video tapes of you. Maybe I'm just focusing to hard on trying to recall the memories.

I've made a couple of online friends through creating your memorial website and through my blog. To be honest with you I'm so glad to welcome them into my life even though it's through the internet. It gives me great pleasure to tell them all about you and how wonderful you were as my daughters best friend, my friend, as a person and to everyone that knew you. Making new friends on the internet has given me a different way of expressing how I feel and how lost I truly am.

I have been known to pick up the phone and call your sister Angela when the pain was to great for me to carry and cried on her shoulders. I always felt bad afterwards for calling her as it should have been the other way around, I should have been her shoulders to cry on when she needed someone. I miss you so much and would give anything just to have you back. You left us and I didn't get the chance to tell you all the important things like how much you mean to me, or I love you, or to say I'll be looking forward to seeing you soon, or to thank you for everything, or to tell you we still need you here please don't go.

No comments: