Monday, June 1, 2009

God Bless You Amanda

God bless you Amanda and may you rest in peace. I love you as though you are a child of mine. I would give anything to have you back here with us! Your love is missed I assure you of that. As I told your sister Angela, I don't understand why you had to be the one to go. Why was your time with us so short? Someday we'll all know why, until that day keep an ear turned our way. Ask God to show and give us strength. I hope someday there will be peace in all our lives. I know lots of people are hurting, hearts have been stabbed repeatedly, God loving caring people lives are still being turned upside down. I don't know how much we can take, but know God said he wouldn't put more on us than we can handle but I myself don't know how much more I can take. Some people are boasting on the pain that we feel, why does God allow that to happen? I have to remind myself that God has a plan and He knows what's best for everyone involved.

Middleton Familly

No comments: