Sunday, December 28, 2008

2008 Holiday Season



This is the first chance I've had to sit down and write about the things that's been on my mind and to express how the holiday season was filled with emptiness, as though nothing was added this year to make it a memorial holiday.
December 13th Mike and Dena celebrated Kendel's birthday. I rode with Kim over to visit with the family, needless to say we missed the birthday party but did get to watch as your girls help decorate the Christmas tree and hang their stockings. Pictures were taken by Kim of the girls dressed in their cute little Christmas dresses all but Rebekah. Kim and I watched a little of your wedding video but had to stop the video as it was to hard to watch. It seems as though the holiday season were happening in slow motion this year, as my mind took in everything that used to make the holidays so special only to have them feel so empty and lonely as this empty void is being filled with the way things used to be. Our holiday's past was so wonderful, so meaningful and filled me with blessings to look back on.


No comments: