Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve




This new year will be nothing like the years past. I now know that we really don't heal we just cope with the loss of our loved ones. I have tried so many times to try and heal from the pain of losing Amanda and everytime it seems like I have added pain. So now I just cope from one day to the next. I hope this new year will bring happiness, great health and tons of laughter for your girls and your family. Amy (Amanda's sister) has posted that she's pregnant on her myspace page and maybe that's a great sign that everything somehow is going to be ok. Babies are truly a blessing from God and I know this blessing will be so good for Amy and Rossie and everyone around them. It doesn't matter which gender she has so long as it's a healthy baby, but I really hope that she has a little girl and she's a lot like Amanda. God knows us before we're born and I wonder Amanda have you already seen this new baby, do you know it's gender, have you held it in your arms already?


I'm hoping for all good things to come our way this New Year. I hope that you have a helping hand in everything we do and all that we need help with through this new year. You are a blessing to us all, before your death and still yet after your death. You saved a lot of lives with your passing over to the other side, and they will live a much better life in the new years to come. You'll forever be on our minds, live on in our hearts, and will be thought of on a daily basis.
Happy New Year Amanda!
Love you always!

No comments: